Sunday, December 6, 2009

Intestinal Pain Lower Intestinal Pain, Can Some One Help?

Lower Intestinal pain, can some one help? - intestinal pain

I had minor stomach pains for two days. It's a sharp pain when outbreaks of the right of my rectum. But mostly it is a dull, feels tight more than anything else. I Diareeha my work, but not permanently. I have a fever or feel sick. Their SA, so I must for doctors to wait SO, "Is this an emergency or something as small as a food poisoning.? Any contribution is helpful. Thanks

5 comments:

Princess said...

This could be an emergency or it could be anything. You really do not give enough information to determine. Please contact me and I'll try to help.

Good luck! :)

JONES996... said...

This could be a hernia. Fever may indicate appendicitis. It could be as innocuous as gasoline.

Jack Hoff said...

IBS

Jack Hoff said...

IBS

Jack Hoff said...

IBS

Post a Comment