Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Aquarium Rocks Aquarium Rocks And Decorations What Kind And How Many?

Aquarium rocks and decorations what kind and how many? - aquarium rocks

I have a 55 gallon tank with 2 black tetras, 3 platia a guppy, a PECOSTE and a Chinese algae eater. I wonder how much rock must be taxed at the bottom of the tank. I have barely enough to cover not the ground, it facilitates cleaning. I also wonder what kind of plants I live there? What is the easiest to maintain? Is the pain that living plants in the tank? I know they are good for some fish, but the cleaning of a 55 gallon tank can take some time with a siphon hose and bucket. I do not want to add more problems. I suspect that I wish I had something real and help if they are not a big problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment