Friday, December 11, 2009

Fast Speed Point And Shoot Digital Camera Any Suggestions On A Good Point And Shoot Digital Camera?

Any suggestions on a good point and shoot digital camera? - fast speed point and shoot digital camera

Has anyone suggestions on a point of high-quality compact digital camera? I am a professional photographer, and I'm with SLR cameras is used, I know not much point and shoot. I have high expectations for my picture in other words. I do not want on my Nikon D200 Nice bar or the other, if I want something smaller, for the nights party game. So what I am looking for .......
1. Sharp images, is built into the lens.
2. Zoom and macro.
3. Large LCD display.
4. Fast shutter speed. (This is great for me)
5. Good in low light and bright light conditions.
6. Something with at least ISO 1600, do not want a bunch of blurry images on my night gangs.

Does anyone have any suggestions? What is working well for you? I had a Canon Powershot for a while and the shutter speed is so slow I could no longer endure, and want something a little faster. Thank you in advance, and please only serious answers. :)

4 comments:

Ali said...

I suggest Canon Ixus 960 - The picture quality is amazing. I'm sure that appeals to professional photographers like you. Its small, lightweight and easy to carry to parties and others.
Here are the specifications:
* Titanium with "Touch Control Dial
* 12.1 Megapixels
* 3.7x optical zoom with optical Image Stabilizer
* ISO 1600 and Auto ISO Shift
DIGIC III processor with Face Detection AF / AE / FE
* Red-eye reduction
* 2.5 "PureColor LCD
* 18 recording modes and My Colors
Movies * XGA and VGA long term

Ali said...

I suggest Canon Ixus 960 - The picture quality is amazing. I'm sure that appeals to professional photographers like you. Its small, lightweight and easy to carry to parties and others.
Here are the specifications:
* Titanium with "Touch Control Dial
* 12.1 Megapixels
* 3.7x optical zoom with optical Image Stabilizer
* ISO 1600 and Auto ISO Shift
DIGIC III processor with Face Detection AF / AE / FE
* Red-eye reduction
* 2.5 "PureColor LCD
* 18 recording modes and My Colors
Movies * XGA and VGA long term

Vintage Music said...

You can check Fuji FinePix E900. 4x optical zoom, 9 megapixels, and can increase the shutter speed and aperture independently set. Taking excellent 8x10 photo. Last year paid $ 207 - Abe's of Maine.

nikonguy said...

Sorry, you are in poor condition.
Do not be mean, just honest, we're both in a bad condition. (lol)

I have the D200 also, and there is nothing to a point and they draw closer.
This is called shutter lag, the time, all outbreaks and equity.

I was "Lucky" decent material with Canon, my wife loves his Canon S-3 (now called S-5)

But nothing compared to our beloved D200

I have to look at the Canon G9?
It has few manual settings, which might be of help?

Post a Comment