Monday, December 28, 2009

Avital Car Starter Remote Car Starter Problems..Need Help..!?

Remote Car Starter Problems..Need Help..!? - avital car starter

Hi guys .. Recently, I received a remote starter (Avital 4200) installed on my char. I encounter a problem with the starter and now want to see if you know what you can .. When I started my car with the car remote starters in the post which started well and took everything, and no problem .. I went to Advanced Auto to get something so fast and when I started, with the key and was behaving strangely, but it was easier for me ... So, I'm home and I act the button again and then off and then strangely and starts to pull and noise Puttin some flashes of light and check engine light comes on and stays on .. . Then exit the car, turn it off before starting again with the remote starter and it starts as it was before it was installed, the device and drives well, but the engine light control remains .. I'm back in the next round, but she said she had no inkling of what may be ... Who knows what could happen ..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment