Thursday, January 28, 2010

Video Insight Rapidshare What Is This Youtube 'insight' Or Whatever, Where You Can See Who Views Your Videos?

What is this youtube 'insight' or whatever, where you can see who views your videos? - video insight rapidshare

Okay, so I took a video and I was in "My Videos" and was an important next little thing that says 'Insight'. He said that you now see who visited your video and where can I change my account deleted and videos quickly, because I paranoid that people know who you will see your videos.

Can you really see exactly who you? If not, why youtube scare me like that?

1 comments:

Alana said...

You really know the views of their videos. How many persons of both sexes (male or female), who saw the video as accurately as possible. It also has something that they say, the proportion of people who watch their videos in any country. He did not say who or which simply said: "When is a region on the map that color, it means that you have had # - # At this point in view of their video (s) country."

Post a Comment