Monday, January 18, 2010

Pick Up Laundry Service Girls If U Were A Laundry Service And Were Reminding People Of Their Laundry Pick Up What Would U Tell Them?

Girls if u were a laundry service and were reminding people of their laundry pick up what would u tell them? - pick up laundry service

You call the day before and say gently, "Hello (it's his name) in your area tomorrow to pick up your clothes, please make sure your list, thank you, bye.

This is not rocket science to know his laundry truck, and most people who use industrial cleaning Companys that they must be willing to

3 comments:

whiskeyf... said...

I would say, "Hi, Mr. Norman is the laundry mat calling to tell you that your clothes are ready to collect now." and then I would give a total index for the bill. (Your *** here or clothing for the night! Lol Well get that's what I thought!)

Mememom said...

I'm in the laundry and I am the only one where the customers are their clothes for 30 days time to call. He calls me and says: Hi, this is so and so from such and such a laundry mat. I'll call you remember that the dress has not yet been charged. Please come pick up during working hours or call us at 555-555-5555 to arrange. "Do I am sorry to say that we have no room to move, and would like to hear from you. Thank you.

kandl722 said...

The next time you pick-up, please leave a message saying that since February? "What is now getting his clothes quickly 3:15. Please keep your laundry for immediate pickup at the time, or due to circumstances beyond his control that can be picked up until next week. We are sorry, blah, blah, blah, blah. ~ ~ Hey, if someone had my clothes, I would have done!
Good luck to you!

Post a Comment