Friday, January 29, 2010

Is It Normal To Have A High Cervix Before Periods Is This Normal For Cervix After Your Period ? Please Help?

Is this normal for cervix after your period ? please help? - is it normal to have a high cervix before periods

Hello

I thought about it some time. Anyway, I've noticed in recent months, that is the last day of my period (i) that my neck is very strong, open and fluid as to be adopted when you are ovulating. Then two days after falling down very hard. then both the middle of my cycle, if it appears in that ovulation again.

Am I ovulate twice or why do it?

I had this on 7 Day of my cycle done my throat was so soft when she touched me, because I think I scraped a stream of light bleeding for 45 minutes and then my neck was the spectacle of the day 9 to 11 of my cycle, then turned deep and drive again. (April 26 - 28). then he has returned to 3 to 5 May (day 17 to 19).

My last cycle was 16 to 20 April.

My cycle was 33 days.

My question is that I ovulate 2 times a month?

I just wanted to know what happened to my body, everything.

OPK I did before, and I was ovulating, but I have aAnswer brand, so it was somewhat difficult to interpret the results and makes me very positive) a few days in a row (eg 5 min consecutive days at the border of 10.

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont think so

Anonymous said...

i dont think so

Post a Comment