Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Cooler Streaming Megavideo How Can I Add A Streaming Radio Station To My Myspace?

How can I add a Streaming Radio Station to my myspace? - the cooler streaming megavideo

I am the PD my radio station of the university, and we want our season goes to our Myspace. Already online streaming, and using RealPlayer. I think it would be nice to our feed on the MySpace page for the user to add, to hear, not the artist himself plays all the time. Please help, thank you!

1 comments:

Jason Thomas said...

I'm pretty sure that you do so. Everything you need to do is, copy the URL of your course and integrated into a simple code. Just add this code on your myspace:

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; embed src = "STREAMS_ADDRESS.ram" width = "300" height = "150">

You can set the width and height of the big or small you want your player. If you are streaming with the Real Player, Real Player, a small circuit board. Good luck getting it started.

Post a Comment