Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bowel Infection From Fast Food My 10yr. Old Female Chihuahua Has Not Been Eating Or Drinking Is Not Bloated And Hasnt Defecated

My 10yr. old female chihuahua has not been eating or drinking is not bloated and hasnt defecated - bowel infection from fast food

weighs 2.5 kilograms, recently had his teeth, but drew on soft food, eat well, I was recently on an antibiotic, now is not the medicine. I was fed and watered with an eyedropper, not inflated, is about hunger, but the food not for himself, and had no bowel movement and stumbly and staggered walking like, at the corner of the room and in the colder areas? generally happy on the sofa or in the "hot spots" clustered? You will lose weight quickly, and a runny nose when they eat the pipette. She acts hungry, but have no motivation to eat? There also seems to have a pain in the IDES s when I write, there is a history of sinus infections and a heart murmur

3 comments:

gsdgirl said...

It appears that your dog was very well achieved with a heart murmur to 10 years, but it appears now starting to sink. Have you talked with your veterinarian about the possibility of euthunasia? I assistance, call your vet, do not eat, like, not during a bowel movement, tremor, etc. they are not good signs.

spencer J said...

OK Now I have to ask the age of death of the animal as he is sorry if I was bad, but I see the vet, and could also be a tumor

Kitty said...

Immediately call your veterinarian.

Post a Comment