Monday, February 15, 2010

Are Mac Computers Waterproof Need Help W- A New Digital Camera (fuji) Getting Pics On My MAC?

Need help w- a new digital camera (fuji) getting pics on my MAC? - are mac computers waterproof

I recently bought my 1st Digital camera. This is a Fujifilm FinePix Z33 WP (waterproof) after taking my first photos for the cover photos on my computer. This is a Mac with OS 10.5. I get in touch, and nothing happens. I installed all the software FinePix (although I still have my SIS, the same device and can not be installed all the software b / c it is for working) I tried it on your PC and once connected the USB cable, you will a window asking whether I want to see a slideshow of pictures. On my Mac, nothing happens. I opened the browser, and you do not even recognize a USB cable. I have all the information provided were reviewed, and nothing about how to transfer photos to your computer, but it says something about the FinePix software agreement to have a Mac OS 10.3-10.4. I had my crazy for almost 2 years and has always been 10.5. This camera-C enters the last few years, so why on earth do not readily compatible W my Mac? Who knows what I do here? Please do not suggest that the transfer of photos to your PC from someone and keep them there, not an option. I want the image to go Back to My Mac. I would prefer not to go back to the camera and have already made some photos on it. Each computer / tech smart people out there who can offer advice?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mac should recognize your camera too. Try to open iPhoto. It may not be enough power for the camera when the USB plug into the keyboard port. Try using a different USB port. House of many that I have used on my Mac and iPhoto always recognized.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment